- Apply Coatings in a dust free environment.
- Due to rapid hardening, it is recommended to apply in smaller surface areas rather than one large section.
- Ensure that you are using clean microfiber cloths for each step, and do not reuse suede applicators.
- Make sure to keep the coated vehicle out of wet conditions while curing.
- When maintaining and cleaning the vehicle, use a neutral PH soap to ensure longevity.
- Only use touchless washes on your ceramic coated surfaces.
- There is no need to wax the surface of your vehicles after coating has been applied.
- Store all coatings in a cool, dry place.
- Shelf life for an unopened bottle is 2 years.
- Use within 6 months after opening.
- Wipe drip tip after use and seal tightly to prevent clogging.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze ceramic coatings.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. USE IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS ONLY!
Always read instructions before use. May be harmful if swallowed. May cause skin & eye irritation. If swallowed please contact the poison control center or physician immediately. In case of eye contact, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lenses, continue flushing with water for 10 minutes. If irritation continues, acquire medical advice/attention.